What is Temperature Control? Temperature controlled units at Milt’s are indoor units of all sizes that maintain a steady temperature* of 64-75 degrees using central air conditioning and heat. Maintaining a controlled environment reduces incidence of:
- Warping, cracking and splitting
- Rust, yellowing and corrosion
- Mold, mildew and bacteria overgrowth
- Increase protection from dust, dirt
What locations have temperature controlled units? 3349 Keystone Drive, 15506 Harrison Street, 3303 N. 147th Street & 3320 S. 60th Street
What are some items commonly put in temperature controlled storage units?
- Musical Instruments
- Medical Supplies
- Business items
- Long term storage
- Antiques and heirlooms
- Storing valuable or sensitive material
- Seasonal inventory
*Temperature controlled is not humidity controlled.